I have reordered the questions from my last post, edited some of them and added some more, so that I can answer them step by step in the next posts.
I already get goose bumps when I think about finally getting answers to these 10-year-old questions. Because I am not yet aware of the concrete answers myself until I have written them down or verbalised them. I am aware that I already know the answers to these questions and when I think about a question, a fragmentary answer emerges, but rather a hunch or a feeling. Only when I concentrate on a question and begin to write down everything that spontaneously comes to my mind does the concrete answer emerge.
With this, I now open my list of questions, which I would like to answer in my next posts, question by question. ♥
- Am I normal?
- What is true and what is not?
- Am I mistaken?
- Do my thoughts consist of lies?
- What is wrong and what is right?
- How can I learn to think the right thing?
- What is the right thing?
- How can I live the life I want?
- Do I wish for the right thing?
- What am I doing wrong?
- Am I doing anything right?
- Why am I standing in my own way?
- Who can help me?
- Can I help myself?
- How can I help myself?
- Why do I harm myself again and again?
- Do I have a second self?
- Who am I?
- Which thoughts are mine and which are his?
- Do I have to learn to live with my second self?
- Am I myself the bad me that has to disappear?
- How can I fight my second self?
- If I want to forget myself, how can I do that?
- How can I satisfy the needs of my other personality parts without harming myself?
- How can I finally become happy?
- What does happiness mean to me?
I wish you lots of love and all the happiness in the world!
Your Leonie ♥
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)